Welcome to BTHU THERMEX s.c.
We are a company concerned with:
Adjustment of forces in power boiler elements hangers is done by us entirely based on our own patent, the DM3 method.
RAFAKO S.A. oraz
Babcok & Wilcox Volund credit this method – which gives clear image of elastic interaction between cooperating hangers in machine system. Since 1996 we carry out jobs as a authorised RAFAKO S.A. Service.
Adjustment of hangers – setting up correct loading – results in:
- Adjustment of forces in hangers of pressure elements in power boilers,
- Delivery, montage and adjustment of full sets of spring assemblies,
- Tension measurement and assesment of machine and device construction effort,
- Experimental denoting of forces and elastic interaction of elements in mechanical systems,
- Defining the reasons for malfunctions of devices, machines and constructions.
- Correct directions of heating object extension,
- Prevents tension from building up in local areas of boiler elements (waterwalls, superheater chamber),
- Prevents permanent deformation,
- Prevents breakaway of holding welding points connecting lower parts of rods working in high temperature,
- Reduces ability to break – creation of leakages in pressure elements of boiler,
- Eliminates excessive vibration,
- Allows introducing construction changes,
- Unlocks rusty disc spring boxes,
- Allows to remediate loading of hangers caused by foundament settlement of boilers supporting structure.
Force adjusting method (DM3) in elements of multi-hanger system allows to quickly and precisely set loading in specific hangers of the system. Until now the method found its use in regulating forces in main hangers of power boilers, in systems consisting of up to 220 rods. Time of carrying out such adjustment depends on amount of hangers and access to them, the process can take from 2 to 6 days.
Adjustment of main hangers is conducted in few instrumental steps:
- Measurment of forces in hanger rods,
- Measurment of elastic interaction between nearby rods,
- Creation of projectant and nominal force vectors as well as impact factor matrix,
- Numeric simulation of regulation, which results in growth of forces: ± ΔPn needed to adjust the forces after ragulation proportionally to project assumptions,
- Hanger adjustment based on charts of outcomes of this simulation,
- Final measurement of forces and potential correction of loading to assumed deviation ± 10%,
- Carrying out a detailed report describing the work that was done.